da Sound Radix: POWAIR was designed to be a smarter, more natural sounding compressor. It’s a dual-stage loudness leveler / compressor / limiter powered by a novel, proprietary compression engine which provides greater transparency and control than ever before. POWAIR’s compression engine allows for powerful dynamics shaping while maintaining the timbre of the source material, even when pushed to extremes. It enables greater control and transparency of the source’s perceived loudness and intensity and brings a sense of power to vocals, instruments and mixes. With innovative features such as Punch and Adaptive Compression, POWAIR offers an extra level of control over transients, enabling you to uniquely shape your sound while fully retaining the dynamics of the original performance. Additional features such as L/R and M/S processing with variable stereo-link, bandpass and bandstop side-chain filter, tempo-synced recovery time, side-chain input and analytic auto-makeup gain complete POWAIR’s comprehensive feature set.
– Novel, ultra-fast gain detection and reduction compression design K-weighted loudness auto-levele.
– Punch enables precise level control of transients during the attack period independent of attack tim.
– Adaptive Compression enables maintaining average compression for natural performance dynamics.
– Machine learning-based perceived loudness auto makeup gain compensation • Band-pass and band-reject side-chain filter.
– External side-chain key input.
– Mono, stereo and mid/side operation modes with continuously-variable compression link control.
– ITU-R BS.1770.4-compliant LKFS and true-peak output level meters.
– Available for Mac & PC, VST2/3, AAX and Audio Units.